BCI Solutions, Inc. (BCIS) offers a wide variety of Manufacturing and Mechanical Engineering solutions to tackle the toughest projects. With our diversified capabilities and approach, BCIS is able to offer customers a full scope of engineering solutions.
- Research: BCIS conducts research into the feasibility, design, operation and performance of mechanisms, components and systems
- Planning/Management: BCIS plans and manages projects, cost and timing estimates, reports and design specifications for machinery and systems
- Design: BCIS is equipped to design machines, components, tools, fixtures and equipment
- Development: BCIS creates maintenance standards, schedules and programs and provides guidance to industrial maintenance crews
- Troubleshooting: BCIS investigates mechanical failures and unexpected maintenance problems within machines and systems
- Solutions: BCIS has knowledge on a number of materials and applications. This allows BCIS to effectively direct on parts, machinery, and materials to use in systems based on durability, cost, safety, and other specifications.
Specializing in Cast/Machine products, BCIS uses the latest solidification software and casting software, such as MAGMASOFT® provided by MAGMA coupled with Solidworks and Mastercam.
Along with MAGMASOFT®'s Autonomous Engineering and manufacturing automation, BCIS ensures a quality and cost-effective solution in component design, tooling layout and production manufacturing.